ArtNet Input Usage

Ask a question related to the QLC+ 5.x usage here.
Provide as much details as you can, especially what you would like to achieve and if available, a sample workspace of your work in progress
shironeko01

I installed QLC+ 5.0.0 beta3 to use it as a 3D visualizer.
However, the input is not reflected on the faders forever even though I have properly configured the ArtNet input settings in QLC+5.

The control software is QLC+ 4.13.1 and QLC+ 5.0.0 beta3 is running on a local virtual machine. I have confirmed that the green icon blinks when the fader is changed.

Thanks for your answer.
I am not good at English so I used DeepL translation. Sorry if there are any wrong expressions.
GGGss

I'm confused...
"the input is not reflected on the faders" What faders? Did you bind them to the external inputs?
VS
"I have confirmed that the green icon blinks."

So, now you are contradicting your own statement above.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
maartenvd84

Unsure, but what helped for me at the time is clicking on the configuration icon after selecting the artnet input and output and Setting it to 'full' instead of 'standard'. In QLC 5 the configuration always remains saved, but in QLC 4 I need to reconfigure after each launch.
That dude that enjoys the lightshow more than the actual concert :-) . Beginner QLC+ user.